Apple just released the fifth developer beta of iOS 13, iPadOS 13 and tvOS 13 right after 12 days of its fourth developer beta release. It is too early to talk about the new features and bugs but we can say last iOS beta release contained quite a few bugs’ fixes. RELATED: iOS 13 Developer Beta 4 is OUT now
This beta 5 can already be a fairly stable version and Apple will have been responsible for correcting the errors that have been shown in beta 4 of iOS 13 and iPadOS. Specifically, there is one with Safari that has driven me crazy during these days, we imagine that this and many others will have been corrected and that there would be some more innovation.
If you’re the part of Apple developer program, you can download the iOS 13 Beta 5 just now by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update and downloading the recent update if you have not enabled download updates automatically.
Fixes in iOS 13 Developer Beta 5
- Apple Music authorization has been fixed with iOS 13 beta 5.
- iOS 13 Beta 5, Personal Hotspot removed from the main settings page, now located within Cellular.
- Share sheet in Photos on iOS 13 beta 5 redesigned, with new icons and a new section at the bottom called “Other Actions.”
- Automations has gone missing from Shortcuts in iOS 13 Beta 5
- New Automatic feature for Sharing options, which automatically chooses the best format based on file size or file quantity.
- In iPadOS 13 beta 5, Apple has added the option to adjust home screen icon density. Users are now able to choose between a 4X5 grid or 6X5 grid.
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Pro 9.7 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (2nd generation)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Pro 11 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (3rd generation)