Adding apps to the dock makes it easy for you to access them quickly without having to search for them on the iPad. It is very easy to add favorite apps to the doc. In this guide, we will show you how to do it by following just a few simple steps.
Adding Apps to the Doc on iPad
Here’s how you can do it:
- First, navigate to the app that you want to insert to the dock.
- Hold down the app icon until a small menu pops up. From the menu select the “Edit Home Screen” option by tapping on it.
- The apps will start wiggling which depicts that you are in edit mode.
- Now drag the app down to the bottom of the screen where the dock is located. The dock will expand to make the room for it, you can also choose the order of the icons. To drop the app, release your finger.
- Once you are done locating and dropping the apps in the dock, tap on the “Done” button in the upper right corner of the screen. Or you can also press the home button to exit edit mode.
You can now access the apps in dock anytime you want just by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen and tapping on the app.