Skype is a very useful application used by so many people around the globe. It lets the user place a video chat and have a message room which could be used for several purposes. Mostly people doing businesses around the globe use the chat room for sending important files, documents, and information.
Also, check out: HOW TO ENABLE SUBTITLES FOR SKYPE CALLS
Microsoft introduced some new features to the skype. Now with the latest skype version, you can bookmark all the important messages and have them saved for good. Bookmarking important messages will save you from all the trouble of finding that important message from the whole chat.
It is very easy to bookmark a message. In this guide, I will explain step-by-step how you can bookmark a message in skype message room.
Bookmark SKYPE Messages
Follow the steps given below to bookmark messages in Skype App:
- Launch the Skype App on your desktop
- Open the Chat that you want to bookmark messages from.
- To bookmark a message, click on the three vertical dots given on the right side of the message.
- You will find a list of options that you can apply on that message, select bookmark from the list.
- That message will be saved in the Bookmarks section.
Check the Bookmarked Messages in Skype
In order to check the bookmarked messages in the skype,
- Click on your profile picture given on the upper left corner of the skype window.
- This will open a menu, select Bookmarks
- You will be shown all the bookmarked messages in the right panel.
You can also manage your bookmarked messages from here. To open the bookmarked message in chat, click on the > icon on the right of the message. And to edit (delete, forward, copy) the bookmarked message click on the three dots.