There comes a point where you’re alarm sound doesn’t wake you up or the alarm sound feels really annoying to the ears and might be the cause of morning headaches. Therefore, users like to change the alarm sound on their Apple devices.
In this guide, we will show you how to change alarm sounds on the iPhone.
Changing Alarm Sound on iPhone
Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the Clock app on your iPhone, you can either do It manually or search the app using the spotlight search and opening the app from the search result. Check How to Quickly Find Apps on your iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the “Alarm” tab in the Clock app.
- Now tap on the “Edit” option on the top left corner of the screen to edit the specific alarm that you’ve set.
- Select the alarm you want to customize.
- Here from the alarm customizing screen, choose the “Sound” option.
- You get two options to choose your alarm tone from, i.e. you can select one of the sounds that are already available or choose the song of your own choice from the library or Apple music.
- Click on one of the ringtones to listen to the preview and select it. If you don’t like any of the given sounds, tap on the “Tone Store” button to search for more sounds from the iTunes store that you can purchase and set as your alarm.
- Or choose the sound from your personal music library by tapping on the “Pick a song” option in the “Songs” section and choose a song from the music library. Select a song by searching the song name or manually going through the entire library. Once you have selected the sound for your alarm, tap on the song to select it then tap on the “Back” button.
- Now tap on the “Save” button.
Your custom alarm sound will be saved and the next time alarm rings, it will play the song that you have selected.
You may also like to check out What Is The Function Of Do Not Disturb And How To Enable It In iPhone