By default, Microsoft Word has a Letter size page (8.5” x 11”) but you can change it according to your requirement. One may be working on a document that needs an executive size page. In this guide, we will teach you how to change the page size in Microsoft Word.
Changing Page size in Microsoft Word
Here’s how to change the page size in Microsoft Word:
- Launch Microsoft Word and open an already existing document.
- Head over to the “Layout” tab and click on “Size” in the Page Setup group.
- From the sizes drop-down list, select the suitable size for your document pages.
Change the Paper Size from a Specific Point Onwards
One may want two different page sizes in the same document. Microsoft Word allows the user to change the page sizes according to their requirements and can have two different page sizes in the same document. Learn how to do it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Place the cursor from where onwards you want to have a different page size than the previous one.
- Now head over to the ‘layout” tab and click on the “Size” in Page Setup group.
- This time, instead of choosing the page size directly from the options, select “More Paper Sizes” given at the bottom of the menu.
- “Page Setup” dialogue box will appear on the screen, here in the “Paper” tab select the paper size.
- At the bottom of the dialogue box, click on the drop-down arrow given next to “Apply to”. Select “This point forward” and click on “OK”.
The location where you had your cursor will now appear on the next page with the different page size you selected.