Windows 10 recent update has made everything so easy for the users that a user can perform any task within the system without any struggle. Every task can be performed simply through the settings. If you are new to Windows 10, this guide will help you how you can change the password of the user account in Windows 10.
Changing User Account Password in Windows 10
It is quite simple to change the user account password in Windows 10. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform it:
- Go to Windows Setting, either through the Start menu or by searching from the search bar on taskbar.
- In Settings choose the “Accounts” option.
- From the left panel of Account settings, select “Sign-in options”. From here you can manage how you sign in to your device.
- Select a sign-in option to add, change or remove it. When you will click on a particular sign-in option, some extended options will appear. You can change the password by clicking on “Change” or update the security question by clicking on “Update your security question”
- When you will click on “Change”, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. Type the current password in the box.
- Now type in the new password, re-type the password and set a hint.
- Click on Next. Your password will be updated. Click on Finish when done.
By following these simple steps mentioned above, you can change the password, key, pin or any other security option of your device.