Live photo in iPhone captures a glimpse of what you try to capture before you tap the shutter button. With iOS 13, now you can convert live photos into a GIF within iPhone. Also, the live pictures can be saved as a video on iOS 13.
Also, learn HOW TO EDIT GIF ANIMATIONS ON IPHONE
In this guide, you will learn how to convert a live image to a Gif in iPhone.
Converting Live Photos to GIFs with iOS 13
There are several numbers of methods which could be used to transfigure live image into a GIF. You could either use a shortcut, a third-party app like GIPHY or using a loop effect on iPhone.
Learn how to transform the live image into a GIF with the Loop effect.
Using Loop effect to convert Live Photo into GIF
If you don’t want to change the format of the image, you can use the loop effect to transform live photos into GIFs. Learn how to do it:
- Open the Photos App in your iPhone and select the live image that you want to transform into a GIF.
- Now swipe up to reveal the related options.
- From the Effects section, select Loop. The Live image will be automatically converted into GIF.
- You can now share the newly created GIF anywhere you want to.
- Click on the share button and select the App where you want to share the GIF. It will be shared as a GIF now.