Apple introduced plenty of new features in its latest Operating System iOS 13. Before iOS 13, Apple users were unable to download files and music through Safari but with the new iOS 13, you can download anything using Safari. No need to download a third-party App now, perform the download directly from Safari.
In this guide, you will learn how to directly download files from Safari on your iPhone.
Download files using Safari on iOS 13 in iPhone
Android users always had this privilege to download files using the browser in the device, finally, Apple users can also download files directly from Safari. Learn how to do it on your iPhone by following the guide:
- Open the Safari app on your iPhone
- Now go to the webpage that you want to download the file from.
- Select the File you want to download.
- As you will click the link, a pop up will appear on the screen. Click on “Download” to start downloading the file.
- In order to check the download progress tap on the “↓” available at the right side of the address bar.
- If you want to cancel the downloading process, tap on the “X” button.
- Once the download is done, you can tap on the file to preview and share it on different mediums.
Downloading files has been made easy on Safari with iOS 13. Hope this guide has helped you get to know more about iOS 13 new features. For more easy guides keep visiting Ask Caty, like and follow our Facebook &Twitter: @AsktheCaty