Apple recently released the new Operating System for Apple Tablets. This is the first-ever Operating System Apple released specifically for the tablets. Now you can easily download them on your iPads. But we are sorry to announce that the iPadOS is only available for the recent iPads. Users of some old iPads may not be able to download the new Update.
Compatible Device with iPadOS
Below mentioned devices are compatible with iPadOS
- 9-inch iPad Pro
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 5-inch iPad Pro
- 7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Download iPadOS on your Tablets
If your device is compatible with the iPadOS, follow the steps mentioned below to get it on your iPads:
- Before you start the Downloading and Installing process, you must backup your device using iCloud or iTunes (HOW TO BACKUP YOUR IPHONE/IPAD USING ITUNES AND ICLOUD)
- Go to Settings on your iPad
- Tap on General
- Now tap on Software Update
- Here you will find the new iPadOS Update waiting to be downloaded and installed.
- Tap on Download & Install to get the process started.
Make sure your device is connected with the stable WiFi connection. It may take several minutes to download and install the iPadOS 13.1 on your iPad. Your device will restart several times while the process is going on.
Once your device is done Downloading and Installing the iPadOS 13.1, you can enjoy all the new features it offers. Hope this guide has helped you. For more easy guides, keep visiting Ask Caty