Windows 10 rolled out its Insider Preview Build 18936 with a lot of new features. One of the coolest features is Windows going password-less (Read more about it here http://askcaty.com/microsoft-is-bringing-out-password-less-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18936/ ). Windows 10 update is treating some of its users very well while others don’t seem to be very happy with it. Beta versions are all always full of bugs and other issues, therefore it is better to wait for the full version to release than to rush in installing the beta version.
Windows 10 updates are garbage. Got the latest updates and now my Sonic Radar 3, Sonic Studio 3 don’t work.
Fix this crap! @WindowsSupport
— Shayesta Miah (@shaydoken) July 15, 2019
Do not PANIC! We’ve got a solution for this. You can always downgrade to the previous version of the Windows. It is very easy to go back to the previous Windows version.
Downgrade to the previous Windows 10 Version
In order to downgrade to the previous Windows 10 version all you have to do is follow the instructions mentioned below
- Go to Settings in your Windows either by searching from the Search bar on the Taskbar or clicking on the Settings button in Start menu.
- From Settings menu select Update & Security option.
- Click on Recovery option given on the left panel of the Update & Security window.
- On the right panel, you will find a “Go Back to the previous version of Windows 10” heading, click on Get Started.
- The system will ask you to plug in your PC to a power supply. Plug in the charger and follow the procedure.
Fortunately, it is very easy to roll back to the Windows 10 previous version. Hope this article has helped you to solve your problem. For more keep visiting askcaty.com