Fonts are the most important thing of Microsoft Word. Most of the people don’t know how to install additional fonts. There are some reasonable fonts in the market that adds more attraction to the text. Microsoft also has its built-in fonts in Word but sometimes installing additional fonts is necessary for the users.
Installing Fonts for Microsoft Word on Windows 10
You can download different other fonts available on the internet. It is very easy to integrate them in Microsoft Word. All it requires is to follow few simple steps.
- Microsoft Word is intelligent enough to grab all the fonts installed on the Operating System.
- All it requires is to install the fonts file on the computer
- The downloaded font is in different formats including OTF, TTF and the most reliable format is TTF so try to get the TTF file if possible.
- Once you have downloaded the font, browse to the font file i.e. TTF and OTF.
- Right click on the file and click on install option to install the font on Windows.
- It will be accessible in all the applications that uses fonts.
- Microsoft Word will automatically grab the font.
- To check for the new font, restart Microsoft Word and open the font drop down menu and check for the newly installed font.
Fonts are often necessary when the users require to use additional fonts.