Most people don’t know that you can play videos on YouTube in Loop without having to manually play it again and again. There are several methods by which you can perform this action. In this guide, you will learn how to play YouTube videos in Loop.
Playing YouTube Videos in Loop
There are two methods by which you can play a single youtube video in Loop. Follow the guide to know those methods:
Use the Loop option from Context Menu
To play the YouTube video by using Loop option, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the YouTube on your browser
- Play the video that you want to put on Loop
- Right, Click on the Video, a context menu will appear.
- Select the “Loop” option from the menu
This is one of the easiest methods to play a single video in Loop on YouTube. Now we’re going to mention the other method by which you can play a video on repeat.
Use Chrome Extension
Looper for YouTube is the chrome extensions which makes it easy for YouTube users to play videos on repeat. All you have to do is add the extension to your chrome to make it start working for your YouTube. Follow the guide:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the 3 dots given beside the address bar
- Select More Tools option from the drop-down menu, and click on Extensions options given in the extended menu
- You will find all the downloaded and running extensions in the window. Now click on the three lines given on the left side of the Extensions heading
- Now click on “Open Chrome Web Store” which will take you to the Chrome Web Store
- Type “Looper for YouTube” and click on the suggested extension
- Click on “Add to Chrome”
- You will be asked to confirm your action. Click on “Add Extension”
- Looper will be downloaded and added to Google Chrome.