Wondershare Filmora9 has got a number of features to record media and edit it. You can record media from Webcam, PC Screen and voiceover. Not only can you record media but can also import media to edit it using Filmora.
In this guide, we will teach you how you can record media using Filmora.
Recording PC Screen using Filmora
Follow the steps mentioned below to Record PC screen using Filmora:
- Launch the Wondershare Filmora App.
- Select Project Aspect Ratio from the drop-down menu, and click on “New Project”.
- Now click on the “File” option given on the topmost bar beside Filmora9.
- Select the “Record media” option from the drop-down menu and select “Record PC Screen” from the extended menu.
- A frame will appear on the screen along with the “Wondershare Filmora Scrn” that contains a number of options to record media.
- Select if you want to record the full screen, custom or only targeted window. You can also customize the frame by holding the frame with the mouse pointer and moving it accordingly.
- Now select if you want to record with the speaker or microphone on or off.
- Once you are done customizing the record, start the recording by clicking on the red button on “Filmora Scrn” or press the F9 key.
To pause the recording, hit the space bar. To stop the recording again press the F9 key or open the “Wondershare Filmora Scrn” and click on the start/stop button.
Download the complete Wondershare Filmora9 setup Wondershare Filmora 9.2 Free Download and learn how to install the Software from the link Wondershare Filmora 9.1 Complete Installation Guide