Internet Explorer is very less used internet browsers as the arrival of new web browsers, the new web browsers are even more fast as well as even more secure. So many of the users may want to uninstall the Internet Explorer from Windows 10.
Removing Internet Explorer from Windows 10
Windows 10 provides the possibility to remove the Internet Explorer web browser. It is very easy to remove Internet Explorer from Windows just by following a few simple steps. All you need is to open the Windows Features and disable Internet Explorer from there. Here is how you can do it.
- In Windows 10 on the Control Panel and Click on the Programs.
- In the Programs screen, you need to open the Turn Windows features on or off.
- It will open a new window that will contain a list of features that you need to turn on or off
- Now find the Internet Explorer from the list and turn it off from the checkbox.
- It will ask for confirmation as it may make different changes to the system.
- You will need to restart the Windows and the Internet Explorer will be gone.
You can also enable it again just by following the same steps from the Control Panel and go to the Programs list to turn on/off.