Like any other social media platform which provides the option to bookmark or save the post, Instagram also lets users save posts to view later. This feature is really useful as Instagram users come across a lot of posts that they might want to save for later.
You may also like to check out How to Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
In this guide, we will show you how you can save posts on Instagram to view later.
Save Posts on Instagram to View Later
Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch Instagram App in your device by searching from the spotlight search on iPhone or using the Search feature in Android.
- Go to the post that you want to save and click on the bookmark icon given at the right bottom of the post.
- This will save the post in the “Saved” section.
- When you tap on the bookmark icon, an option will appear on the picture “Save to Collection”. Tap on the “Save to Collection” option If you want to save the post to a particular collection.
- “Save To” box will appear on the screen for you to choose in which group you want to save the post or create a new one by clicking on + icon.
- Next, name the new collected created and tap on “Done”.
Now to find the saved posts, tap on the three lines given at the top right of your Instagram profile. Tap on the “Saved” option from the list. Here you will find the saved collection, you can scroll through them and can fetch any of them.
You may also like to check out How to Find out Instagram Accounts that you never interacted with