By default, when you try to save a webpage it is saved in .web format which only opens in the Windows browser. Sometimes, you may feel the need to save the webpage in the hardcopy form but not necessarily to take the print out. For this purpose, you can save it in PDF format from the printing page.
In this guide, we will show you how to save a webpage as PDF in Mozilla Firefox
Saving a Web Page as PDF in Mozilla Firefox
Follow the guide to learn how to save a web page in PDF format on Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox in your PC and navigate to the page that you want to save in the PDF format.
- Click on the menu button on the upper-right corner of the browser’s window that looks like the three horizontal lines.
- From the menu, select the “Print” option.
- The print preview window will appear on the screen, click on the “Print” button in the upper-left corner.
- A print dialogue box will open. From the “Select Printer” section, choose the “Microsoft Print to PDF” option and click on the “Print” button.
- Now choose the location where you want to save the webpage as PDF on the “Save Print Output As” pop-up window. Type the name for the file and click on the “Save” button.
The PDF file will be saved to the location you chose. You can now view it anytime you want in PDF format through the Explorer Window.