The new Audio Sharing feature was introduced in Apple’s latest iOS 13.1. Now you can share audio with your friends having iPods using your iPhone. You can even watch the same video or listen to the audio your friend is listening with just a tap.
In this guide, you will learn how to share music with friends through Air Pods.
Sharing Music through Air Pods
Make sure both the devices are running IOS 13.1 Operating System and Supports Bluetooth 5.0. This audio sharing feature works on:
- iPhone 8 and higher
- iPad Pros
- iPad (5th gen and later)
- iPad Air (3rd gen)
- iPad mini (5th gen)
- iPod Touch (7th gen)
Using the Audio Sharing Feature
This feature can be accessed through the control center. Follow the steps mentioned below to share Audio with your friends:
- Swipe down from the right top corner of the iPhone’s screen to view Control Center or access it according to your device.
- Now from the Control Panel, press and hold the “Now Playing” Toggle.
- Tap on the AirPlay button given beside the music name.
- You will find a “Share Audio” option under the connected Air pod’s name. Tap on it
- Now bring the other device or Air pods near your device.
- A pop up will appear about the connected device, tap on the “Share Audio” option on it.
Both the devices will now be connected virtually, sharing music with each other.