Apple offers users to subscribe to Apple TV+ on trial basis or yearlong free membership. You can get any one of them but if you plan to cancel the subscription before you have to start paying for the streaming, you’re at the right place. In this guide, you will learn how to cancel the Apple TV+ subscription.
The minute you will cancel the subscription, you won’t be allowed to stream anything on Apple TV+. Make sure you make the most of the free package.
Unsubscribe Apple TV+ using iPhone
Here’s how you can cancel your Apple TV+ subscription using iPhone:
- Open App Store by searching through the iPhone’s Spotlight search or by simply clicking on the App Store icon on the Home Screen.
- Now tap on your Account’s display picture given on the top right corner of the app.
- Tap on “Subscription” given under the Payment heading located below the Apple Account information.
- You will find Apple TV+ under the Active subscription group.
- Scroll down to the option “Cancel Free Trial” and tap on it to cancel the Apple TV+ free subscription.
You will be asked for the confirmation of your actions to unsubscribe the free trial for Apple TV+. As soon as you cancel the subscriptions, you will no longer have the access to Apple TV+ content.
Also learn How to Terminate your Netflix Membership