Bookmark is a feature that is used to save something to preview later. Like Facebook has a save post option, Twitter introduced the Bookmark feature to save tweets for later. If you have been using some other technique to save tweets like using the Like feature on Twitter, you should now start using the Bookmark feature. It is easy to use and tweets are easily found in the Bookmark Tab.
In this guide, I’ll explain how you can bookmark the tweets.
Bookmarking tweets is not rocket science, it is a very easy step to save your tweet for later. To bookmark your tweets, follow the steps given below:
- Open your Twitter account from the App or Windows.
- Open the tweet that you want to bookmark
- Find the share button given under the bottom right of the tweet, click on it.
- From the options select “Add Tweet to Bookmarks”
- Your tweet will be added to the Bookmarks
How to Preview a Bookmarked Tweet
Once you have bookmarked a tweet, you can preview it anytime. In order to preview a Bookmarked tweet, follow the steps given below:
- Open your Twitter account from the App or Windows
- On the left panel of the twitter, you will find a “Bookmarks” option, click on it.
- In the Bookmarks tab, you will find all the bookmarked tweets.