Microsoft has released the Windows 10 first update in May 2019. Now we are expecting another update to be released by September as Microsoft committed to a biannual major release scheduled in 2017.
The new update named as 19H2 is set to roll out later this year. Microsoft says that 19H2 will be a minor update which “will be a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements.” We have heard that Microsoft is changing its Update Process to make the update download and install faster and less disorderly. The company says it will use servicing technology to deliver the new update which means that the new update will roll out like a monthly update and not like a big annual update. The new update will only be available for the users of Windows 10 May 1903 version.
How to Download & Install Window 10 May Update
If you are not currently using the Windows 10 latest update, May 2019 version, download and install it now for better features. To download and install the Windows 10 Update, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the Settings in your PC, either by searching it from the start menu or by clicking on the Settings icon given on the left bottom of the Start Menu.
- In the Settings window, select Windows & Security
- Now click on Windows Update given on the left panel of the Windows & Security window.
- If you have not already downloaded the latest version, you will find the option to Download & install the latest version of Windows 10 on the right panel of Windows Update.
- Click on Download & Install now. Once the installation is complete Windows will inform you so you can reboot your system and enjoy the new features.