Google Chrome provides the best features to save, manage, organize and synchronize the passwords. These saved passwords automatically fill the forms and make sure that you don’t need to fill all the fields again and again. In the Chrome web browser, the users can easily view and edit the password of different websites.
Managing Saved Passwords in Google Chrome
It is very easy to manage the passwords in Chrome. Google Chrome settings are very easily understandable, all you need is to follow a few simple steps to view the passwords.
- From the Chrome Menu on the top right corner, choose settings.
- In the Autofill section, click on the Passwords option.
- A list of websites will appear along with their passwords.
- Click on the eye and enter the Windows password to show the password.
- From each item’s menu, you can also Delete or view Details of each password.
- It is also possible to manage synchronized passwords from Google Passwords.
Every time you need to enter a new password, Google Chrome asks to save the password. Click on the save button to save the password. There is no need to worry about the password leak. All your passwords are safe and can’t be compromised from Chrome. Additionally, You can also turn on or off the password saving functionality.
All the passwords will be automatically recovered as soon as you log in to the Google Account when the passwords are synchronized. So, there is no need to worry if you reinstall Chrome. It also offers a built-in password generator that helps users to generate strong passwords.
You may also like to know how to HOW TO ALLOW AN EXTENSION TO WORK IN INCOGNITO MODE