Apple just released a new Operating System Software for the users who have older iPhones and couldn’t have the new iOS 13. The release was a surprise as Apple didn’t announce it before. The new Operating System Software is basically a maintenance update.
Below mentioned devices are eligible to download the updated software:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- IPad Air
- iPad Mini
Now let’s look into the fixes and new features the new update has to offer to the users.
Also, learn How to Scan and Read QR codes on iPhone/iPad
Fixes and features in iOS 12.4.3
Seems like the recent update doesn’t have any features, as it is a maintenance update. You will find much more stability in the update than the previous one and Apps are running faster and smoother. Talking about my personal experience, I have been very tired of the fast drainage of battery these previous days and after the update, the battery seems to last much longer than before.
Let’s see what more has been fixed in the new release.
- Battery life is stable
- Bluetooth is working normally now
- Wi-Fi Connectivity is fast and reliable
- GPS and mobile data has been working really well.
- Third-party apps including Netflix, Dark Sky, Twitter, Slack, Asana, Gmail, Chrome, and Spotify are stable
- First-party apps like Safari, Podcasts, and Calendar are running fine.
Looks like iOS 12.4.3 are in good shape and the speed is similar to that of iOS 12.4.1.
How to Download and Install IOS 12.4.3
Here’s how you can download and Install IOS 12.4.3 on your iPhones and iPad
- Go to Settings in your Apple Device and tap on General
- Now tap on Software Update in General, your device will look for the latest software update available for your device.
- Tap on the Download & Install option given under the Update information.
- Your device will ask you for the Passcode. Enter the Passcode and you’re good to go.
- The software will be downloaded and Installed
Make sure you have enough space to download the new update on your device. Sit back and relax while the iOS 12.4.3 will be installing. This may take several minutes and your device will start several times too during the installation process.