Microsoft released its six months update for Windows 10. This update is not a very big one and doesn’t take a lot of time to download & Install. Windows 10 November update is being considered as one of the best updates so far.
In this guide, you will learn about the new Microsoft Windows 10 1909 update that has been released this November.
New Features in Windows 10 1909
Since the update is very small, it didn’t come out with huge changes and visible features. There are just little tweaks and few helpful features to the notifications, calendar, and File Explorer. This update has more inner improvements than visual improvements.
Microsoft focused on bugs fixes and performance improvements in the latest update.
How to Download & Install Window 10 November Update
If you are not currently using the Windows 10 latest update, November 2019 version, download and install it now for better Windows 10 performance. To download and install the Windows 10 Update, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the Settings in your PC, either by searching it from the start menu or by clicking on the Settings icon given on the left bottom of the Start Menu.
- In the Settings window, select Update & Security option.
- Now click on Windows Update given on the left panel of the Update & Security window.
- If you have not already downloaded the latest version, you will find the option to Download & install the latest version of Windows 10 on the right panel of Windows Update.
- Click on Download & Install now. Once the installation is complete Windows will inform you so you can reboot your system and enjoy the new features.
Related: How to Factory Reset Windows 10