WhatsApp is one of the most famous Messengers among users for Chatting via the Internet. It provides users with end to end encrypted chat. WhatsApp literally brings all in one feature by providing users to call, video chat, send messages or voice notes via one platform. It has to be the most reliable App and is used by almost every person worldwide.
If you don’t have WhatsApp Messenger download it now by following the steps given below
How to Download WhatsApp Messenger
- Go to the App Store/Play Store and type WhatsApp in the Search bar at given at the top of the store’s screen
- The top result will be the WhatsApp Messenger, You’ll find a download button given right in front of the App name.
- This App is totally free of cost, download the WhatsApp Messenger and go to the App.
- When you’ll open the newly installed WhatsApp Messenger App, you will be asked to put your Mobile phone number and select the country.
- By adding your number you’ll be verified as a WhatsApp user, you can also add your name to your profile.
WhatsApp v2.19.173 Update
WhatsApp just released a new update for its users. It brings this one important feature to the App where you can see a list of names while sending an image or video to your contacts. This feature allows the user to double check before sending a media file.
This update is available for Beta and iPhone users. WhatsApp users have been asking if they should install the new update or not. We recommend you to install every update released by every App because most of the updates contain new features and bug fixes for the previous versions.
Minimum Requirements to Download the WhatsApp Messenger
To download the WhatsApp messenger on your mobile phones, your device needs to meet these minimum requirements:
- Android OS 4.0.3 or above
- Unlimited internet data plan recommended
- Tablet devices are not supported
How to Install WhatsApp v2.19.173 Update
If you have automatic updates on for your mobile phone, your device will automatically download the update when the phone is connected with the internet connection. If you do not have automatic updates download turned on for your phone, follow the steps given below to download the new Update:
- You might have got the notification about the new WhatsApp update, tap on it from the notification menu. It will take you to the Play Store or App Store.
- Or go to the App store and go to the Updates, you’ll see a list of Apps that need to be updated. From the list tap on WhatsApp Messenger, you will find the Update button on the right side of the App name. Tap the button, the new update will download and install in your device.