Just like android devices, you can add multiple languages to your iPhone and iPad’s keyboard too. By default, iPhone comes with the regional language set on the keyboard but fortunately, if you want any other language on your keyboard you can insert it.
In this guide, we will show you how to add a new language to the iPhone’s keyboard and how to change the language on the keyboard when typing.
Adding New Language to iPhone’s Keyboard
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad and tap on “General” in Settings.
- Select the “Keyboard” settings.
- Tap on “Keyboards” again in the keyboard settings.
- Scroll down to see the “Add New Keyboard” option.
- Select the Language from the list of keyboards and tapping on it.
The selected language will be added to the Keyboards list. To remove any of the language from the keyboards list, tap on the “Edit” option given at the top right corner of the Keyboards.
Switching Keyboards in iPhone or iPod
Follow the steps mentioned below to change the keyboard language in an iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the Text box in an iPhone or iPod and tap on it to open the keyboard.
- Now in the keyboard tap and hold the globe icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will now see the list of keyboards available, to switch to the other keyboard tap on it.
You may also like to check out How to Remove Contacts from WhatsApp on iPhone