Adding music to Instagram stories makes them more interesting. It could enhance the user’s engagement as well as they can relate more if you inculcate a relatable or funny backdrop.
Instagram contains a huge number of music clips in the library that you can add to your Instagram stories. Also, it is very easy to do so without having to perform a complicated process of finding the feature.
Before you try to include Instagram music to your stories, make sure that your country has access to it. Otherwise, Instagram will tell you that your country doesn’t have the access to “Instagram Music” feature.
In this guide, we will show you how to add music to Instagram stories.
Adding Music to Instagram Stories
Follow the guide to learn how you can make your Instagram stories more exciting by adding relatable music to it:
- To get started, launch the Instagram app in your device either manually or by using the search or spotlight search feature and tapping on the result to open it.
- Log-in to your already existing Instagram account if it’s not already logged-in.
- By default, Instagram feed appears when you first open the app. Swipe in from the left edge to the right side in order to open the Instagram camera.
- Record a video, make a boomerang, or use the AR Effects. Create the story with the wide features that Instagram offers.
- After you have created the story to upload, swipe for the bottom of the story screen to see additional features. Here you will find “Location, @Mention, £Hashtag, Challenge, GIF, Music and many more options” that you can use to enhance the beauty of your Instagram story.
- Tap on “Music”. Select the song from the list of music available, or search your song from the search box on the top of the library.
- Once you are done selecting the music, tap on the song to add it to your Instagram story. From the editing view, select which part of the song you want to add to your story. Choose the clip duration from 5 to 15 seconds.
- You can also stylize the music option. You will find four different styles to display lyrics on your story. Moreover, you can also choose the way song cover art and the details will be shown.
- Once you are done selecting how Instagram music will be presented to your story, tap on “Done” given on the top-right corner.
- Now publish the Instagram story by tapping on your profile icon on the lower left bottom of the screen with the “Your Story” label. You can also choose with whom you want to share the story.