Twitter is a widely used social media platform all over the world to communicate and share ideas with different people of different ethnicity. There’s no limitation to how many tweets you can tweet in a day or any time of the day. People often tweet stuff that doesn’t go along with your ideas/opinions/views, you can simply avoid them to stay out of trouble. Sometimes tweets really offend you but instead of getting hyped up over it, you can simply block the offensive account.
In this guide, I will explain how you can block someone you find offensive on twitter. It is really easy to follow guide.
Block Someone on Twitter
If you’re new to twitter and finding some account’s tweets offensive, follow the steps mentioned below in order to block any account on Twitter:
- Open Twitter.com and login to your account or use the Twitter App.
- Go to the Account of the person you want to block by searching from the search bar given at the left top above the Trends.
- Right beside the Direct Message icon, you can see three horizontal dots (…) click on them.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Block” username” option.
- You will be asked for confirmation to block the username. Click on Block.
Once you have blocked a user from twitter, they won’t be able to see your tweets or follow you. You can block anyone on Twitter just by following this easy guide. Hope this guide has helped you, for more easy guides and content, keep following Ask Caty.