If you are tired of seeing your mobile phone screen, but still want to continue chat or browse through your Instagram account log-in to your Instagram account on Desktop. Now Instagram has inculcated Direct Message option on Instagram Web App. It is very similar to the mobile phone app but with a larger and wider view. Unfortunately, there is one drawback that the web application won’t let you post photos to your feed or to the Instagram story.
In this guide, we will show you how to browse Instagram from your desktop.
Browsing Instagram on Your Desktop
Here’s how it could be done:
- On your PC, launch the browser and go to the Instagram Official Website and log-in to your existing account by typing your username and password.
- You will be logged in to your Instagram account which looks similar to the mobile app. It has a two-column layout.
- By default, your news feed will appear when you first log-in to your account. Scroll through the feed, like, and comment where ever you want.
- To view the stories, click on the profile icon of the user in the right column who has posted the story.
- You can also go to your profile by clicking on the profile icon given at the top right corner of the screen.
- Desktop Instagram also lets you make changes in your profile. To do so, click on the “Edit Profile” button given by the username on your profile.
To log out of your Instagram account on the web, click on the gear icon on your profile. A popup list will appear on the screen, click on the “Log Out” option and your Instagram account will be logged out.
Also, learn How to Save a Post on Instagram