Netflix is a widely used streaming platform to watch movies and TV shows. It has become really popular among the youth. There are different plans for the users to subscribe to Netflix according to their needs.
One can create a maximum of five accounts on Netflix at a time and can stream two movies at a time but you can change the plan according to the requirement and can stream four movies at a time. Users can give different names to the accounts created but in any case, if you need to change the username of an account, you can easily do it.
Also, learn How to Terminate your Netflix Membership
In this guide, you will learn how to change the username of an account on Netflix.
Changing the username of Accounts on Netflix
Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the browser and go to Netflix.com
- Next click on the “Manage Profiles” button given under the accounts.
- Click on the “Edit” icon on the account that you want to change the username.
- From here you can type the new username, select the language and choose what level of tv shows and movies should be allowed to be streamed on the account.
- Once you are done editing the profile, click on “Save” to save the changes that you have made.
- Now click on “Done”