Windows 10 let the users customize the mouse pointer theme. You can personalize the mouse cursor beyond changing the color or its size and can also download and install cursor themes.
In this guide, we will show you how to change the mouse cursor scheme in Windows 10.
Changing the Default Cursor Scheme in Windows 10
Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch Windows “Settings” from the Start menu or through the search tab. You can also press Windows + I on the keyboard.
- Click on “Devices” in the Settings window.
- From the left pane, click on “Mouse”. Scroll down the “Mouse” section and click on “Additional mouse options”.
- In the “Mouse Properties” box, click on the “Pointers” tab.
- Under the “Scheme” heading, click on the drop-down box and select a scheme that you want for your mouse pointer. Click “Apply” to save the changes and try out the new mouse pointer look.