For years, iPhone users needed to install a third-party app to rotate videos. With the release of iOS 13, it is made easy for iOS users to set the orientation of the videos within the Photos App without having to install some other App for the mentioned purpose.
In this guide, I will explain how you can change the orientation of a video within the Photos App.
Change the Orientation of Videos in the Photos App
If you want to rotate, crop or tilt a video in your iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Tap on Photos App on your iPhone
- Scroll down to the Videos section in the Photos App
- Select the Video that you want to edit
- Tap on Edit option given on the right corner
- Now tap on the Crop icon
- Set the orientation to whatever you like by using the rotation icon given on the left top right of the screen. With each tap, the video will rotate 90 degrees to the right.
- When you’re done rotating the video, tap on Done gave on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Tapping on Done will save the video rotated in the desired position. This is a very easy method to rotate the video without having to download the third-party App. Now you can share the edited video wherever you like from within the photos App.