How to Change the Ruler Measurements in Microsoft Word 2013

How to Change the Ruler Measurements in Microsoft Word 2013In Microsoft Word, different people use different units of measurement for their margins and tabs, etc. You can select one of the several measurement units for the ruler in Word. It can easily be done from Options in Microsoft Word 2013.

In this guide, we will show you how to change the unit of measurement for rulers in MS Word.

RELATED: How to Change Paper Size in Microsoft Word

Changing Ruler Measurements in Microsoft Word

Here’s how you can do it:

Launch Microsoft on your PC, and open a new document.

Select, “File” tab on the menu bar.go to files in microsoft word

Next, click “Options” at the bottom of the menu list on the left-hand side.go to options in ms word

“Word Options” dialogue box will appear on the screen. Click “Advanced” given on the left side of the dialogue box.  Word Options dialogue box in ms word

On the scroll down to the “Display” section. Here you will find a “Show measurements in units of:” option, click on the drop-down box next to it, and select a suitable option for your word measurements in units of option

The units of measurements on the ruler will be changed to your selection.ruler units will be changed

If the ruler is not displayed on your word page, click on the “View” tab on the menu bar.

Next, check the “Ruler” box in the “Show” group.view ruler on your ms word document

To change the ruler measurement units again, you can follow the steps mentioned above but this time choose a different measuring unit.

RELATED:  How to Merge Two Microsoft Word Documents

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *