There are a number of times when you need to send an Email to a similar group of people. To attain the goal, instead of writing the e-mail address of every single one of them just make an email-list using Google Contacts. Doing so will save you time and effort in writing the e-mail address of every single one of the contact.
Also, learn How to Enable Dark Mode for Gmail
In this guide, we will teach you how to create an email list to send a group email to Gmail.
Creating a List using Google Contacts to send Emails
Typically, all your contacts that you use to send emails are managed by Google Contacts. To create a group of contact list follows the guide:
- Launch the browser and go to Google Contacts.
- Then select all the contacts that you want to add in a particular list by clicking on the checkbox given with the contact.
- Once you have selected all the contacts that you want to add in the list, click on the label icon and select “Create Label” from the drop-down list.
- Give label a name like family, friends, office, etc. and click on “Save” to create a list.
- To add a contact to an already existing label, select the contact and click on the label icon. Click on the label in which you want to add the contact and then click on the “Apply” button.
Once you have created the list, you can send an email to the list whenever you want. All you have to do is compose a message in G-mail and in “To:” box, type the name of the label and click on the suggested label that will appear below the text field.
Related Article: How to Save Gmail Attachments to Google Drive