Windows 10 May edition has so many amazing features which make your desktop look amazing. One of them is dark mode. (Related: How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 10) You can also create a custom theme for your desktop. You can choose the background of your own choice, choose an accent color, change system sounds, and mouse cursor.
Your personal computer’s theme is the representation of your personality. Now you can change your pcs theme according to your mood as well. You don’t have to put much effort into doing so, just follow the article and you’ll understand how easy it is.
Create a Custom theme in Windows 10
In order to create a custom theme in Windows 10, follow the steps given below:
- Go to System Settings in your personal computer either from the Start menu or from Quick access options in the notification center.
- Select Personalization in the Settings window.
- Now select the theme from the left panel in the Personalization window.
- In themes panel on the right, you will find your current theme and Custom theme option.
- Change Background by clicking on the background option. Browse the picture you want to put up as your desktop display or choose from the pictures provided by Windows 10 May edition.
- To change the within window color select Color option given under the Theme heading. From here you can choose the color you want for your Window and pick an accent color.
Customizing the theme of your Desktop will create an environment that you will like to work in.