When creating a presentation using Google Slides, one likes to add images from external sources. Google Slides allow the users to add images and edit them which includes cropping a picture, recoloring, and add other effects like reflections & Drop shadows.
Also, learn How to Change the Background in Google Slides
In this, we will teach you how to crop inserted image in Google Slides
Cropping Inserted Image in Google Slides
For cropping image, you don’t have to open the image in a separate software like Photoshop or other editing software it could be done in Google Slides. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the browser and go to Google Slides presentation. You can open an already existing presentation or create a new one.
- To insert an image in the presentation, click on “Insert” and select “Image”. From the options, select from where do you want to insert an image; from PC, Google Drive, or Google Photos storage or search for and insert an image from the web.
- After the image has been placed in the right place in the presentation, right-click on the image and select “Crop image” from the menu. Or double-click on the image to turn it into cropping mode.
- A frame will appear around the image, move the frame by using your mouse or trackpad. Anything that will appear outside the grey border will be cropped.
- Once you are done selecting the part of the image that you want to keep, click anywhere outside the image to get rid of the extra part.
Google slides will apply the cropped image automatically. I hope this guide has helped you to crop the image in Google Slides. For more easy guides follow us on: