Twitter is one of the widely used social media platforms by millions of people around the globe. You can tweet and share your thoughts/opinions with people of different ethnicities from different countries. You just have to sign-up and start tweeting. There’s no limit to the number of tweets you can tweet per day.
Users can disable their accounts whenever they want by de-activating it. If you want to permanently delete the account, keep your account deactivated for a month. Your account will be permanently deleted after a month of deactivation.
In this guide, you will learn how to de-activate your twitter account.
Also, Learn How to Unblock an Account on Twitter
De-activating Twitter Account through Windows Browser
Here’s how you can de-activate your twitter account:
- Launch the browser and go to the Twitter Official Website. https://twitter.com/
- Click on “More” from the left panel. A list of options will appear in the menu.
- Choose “Settings & Privacy” from the list.
- From the Account settings, Scroll down to find the “Deactivate your account” option.
- Click on “Deactivate your account” option and click on “Deactivate” given under the deactivation policies.
- Enter your password, again click on “Deactivate”.
Your twitter account will be deactivated. To reactivate the account simply go to the Twitter App or Official Website and log-in. make sure to re-activate your Twitter account within 30 days if you don’t want to lose your account for good.
Related: How to enable Dark Mode for Twitter