The photos app on iPhone clutters up with photo albums very easily. These albums could contain photos from the past or something that has been created by the photo’s app for you. Anyway, the photo app on the iPhone has made it easy for the users to manage the albums and photos. You can easily delete or rename an album in the Photos app.
In this guide, we will show you how to delete the albums that are no more needed for the user.
Deleting Photo Albums on iPhone or iPad
Follow the steps mentioned below to learn how to delete the photo albums on iPhone or iPad:
NOTE: When you delete an album from the photo’s app, it does not delete the content available in it. You can still find them on some other album.
- Launch the “Photos” app in your Apple device by manually finding it or using the spotlight search to find it and opening it from the results.
- In the “Photos” app navigate to the “Albums” tab on the bottom of the app screen.
- All of your albums will be displayed in the “My Albums” section. Tap on the “See All” button given on the top-right corner of the albums section.
- Next, tap on the “Edit” button to enter the album-editing mode.
- It is very similar to the home screen editing mode where you can delete and rearrange the albums. To delete an album, tap on the red “-“ button in the top-left corner of an album image.
- Confirm your action by tapping on the “Delete Album” button on the pop-up that asks you if you’re sure you want to delete the album (name of the album).
- This way you can delete multiple albums at a time. Once you are done deleting the albums, tap on the “Done” button on the top-right corner of the album screen.