Like any other phone, the iPhone has also got a Phonebook where all the contacts are saved. You can communicate with any of the people in your contact list. You may have saved many contacts meanwhile doing business with some company and now your contact list is full of contacts that you don’t need anymore. One can easily add and delete contacts in an iPhone.
In this guide, I will explain how you can delete unwanted contacts from your iPhone.
Delete Contacts in your iPhone
It is very easy to manage and delete contacts in iPhone. You can either delete a contact from Contacts App or use the Phone App. Follow the steps mentioned below if you want to use Contacts App to delete a saved contact from your device:
- Go to the Contacts app on your iPhone
- Search for the Contact by typing in the Search given at the top of the App
- Open the Contact that you want to delete
- Tap on Edit option given at the top right of the Contact screen
- Scroll down to find the Delete Contact option, tap on Delete Contact
- Confirm your action by tapping on “Delete Contact”
Once you’re done with deleting a contact in your iPhone, it will be removed from your phone. If you have your Contact App connected to the iCloud, the contact will still be saved on your iCloud. Following the above-mentioned guide will only delete the contact from your iPhone.
You can delete as many contacts as you want to from your iPhone by simply following the above-mentioned steps. Hope this guide has helped you! For more easy guides, keep visiting Ask Caty.
Related: How to Disable Activation Lock on iPhone