Houseparty has become enormously popular as there isn’t much to do staying inside the house during the pandemic. Some of you might want to remove the app and delete your Houseparty account from your phone. There could be any reason for wanting to get rid of the app and account, maybe it seems boring to you, or you’re concerned about your data. Whatever may the reason be, in this guide we will show you how to delete your houseparty account.
Also, learn How to Enable Push-to-Talk option in Discord App
Deleting your Houseparty Account on iOS
Here’s how to delete your house party account on iPhone:
- Launch the Houseparty app either manually or by using a spotlight search to find the app and launching it from the search results.
- Tap on the profile picture given at the top left corner of the house party screen and tap on the settings gear. Select “Privacy” from the menu.
- From “Privacy” settings, choose the “Delete Account” option.
- You will be asked for confirmation of your action, tap on “Yes” if you want to permanently delete your house party account.
- If you are certain about your decision, enter the house party account password and tap on OK.
Your house party account will be deleted permanently. Now you won’t be able to sign-in to this account. If you want to use the app again, create a new account and enjoy!
Also, learn How to Hide Games that you’re playing on Discord