Nowadays Netflix has become a common source of viewing TV shows and Movies. There are plenty of different genres of movies/TV shows available for users. You have to get Subscription in order to enjoy the content available on Netflix or you can start the trail where you won’t be charged for using it for a month. There are some subscription plans available from which you can select the suitable one for your use. Also, you can cancel the subscription anytime you like.
In this guide, I will explain how you can remove the Viewing history from your Netflix account. There may be any reason for deleting history. You may not want other users to view what you have been watching or you have children at home and you don’t want them to view PG content. Whatever the reason may be, we’re here to help you solve any technology and web-related issues.
Delete Netflix Viewing History
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to delete the Netflix viewing history
- Go to Netflix.com and open the Netflix account that you want to have viewing history deleted.
- Once you’re in your account, click on the account icon given right beside the notification icon on the right top corner.
- Select Account from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to the My Profile section, and click on “Viewing activity”. In My Activity section, you will find all the shows and movies that you have been watching
- Scroll down to the end of Activities, you will find a Hide All option given at the end. Click on Hide all to remove your Viewing History
- You will be asked for confirmation, click on Yes, hide all my viewing activity or click on No, I changed my mind if you do not want to remove the Viewing History
After 24 hours your recommendations will be deleted and the shows that you’ve been watching won’t be displayed in your shows section. The recommendations will no longer meet your preferences.