Apple Music routinely sends the notifications of the new releases from popular artists as well as your favorite artists. Fortunately, you can turn off notifications of the “New Releases”.
Also, learn Which is better – Apple Music or Spotify?
In this guide, we will show you how to turn off the notifications of the new releases from Apple Music App.
Disabling Apple Music’s New Release Notifications on iPhone
Follow the guide to learn how to do it:
- Open the “Music” app in your device either manually or by searching from the spotlight search and tapping on the search result to open it.
- Make sure you have your Apple Music account logged in.
- Now tap on the “For You” tab at the bottom of the Apple Music Screen next to the Library.
- You will see your profile icon on the top-right corner of the “For You” screen. Tap on it to open Account Settings.
- Select the “Notifications” option from the Account screen.
- Now, toggle off the Button by the “New Music” to disable it.
In this way, notifications of the new releases from the artists you like will be turned off. You can also disable all the notifications from the Music App through the Device Settings. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the “Settings” in your device and tap on the “Notifications” option.
- From the list, tap on the “Music” app.
- Next, tap on the toggle to turn off the button next to the “Allow Notifications” option.
Thus, all the notifications from the Music App will be disabled. You can turn back the notifications by following the same steps mentioned above.