IOS 12 brings performance improvements and exciting new features to the iPhone and iPad. Photos introduces new features to help you rediscover and share the photos in your library, Memoji (a new, more customizable Animoji), make Messages more expressive and fun, Screen Time helps you and your family understand and make the most of the time spent on devices, Siri Shortcuts deliver a faster way to get things done with the ability for any app to work with Siri, augmented reality becomes, even more, engaging with the ability for developers to create shared AR experiences, and new privacy features help to protect you from being tracked on the web.
Apple recently released iOS 12.4.5 for the users with old iPhones that don’t support iOS 13 and later. This update provides important security updates and is recommended for all users. Below mentioned are the compatible devices with iOS 12.4.5.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 6th generation
Installing iOS 12.4.5
Here’s how you can download and install iOS 12.4.5 on your iPhones and iPads:
- Go to Settings in your Apple Device and tap on General
- Now tap on Software Update in General, your device will look for the latest software update available for your device.
- Tap on the Download & Install option given under the Update information.
- Your device will ask you for the Passcode. Enter the Passcode and you’re good to go.
- The software will be downloaded and Installed.
Make sure you have enough space to download the new update on your device. Sit back and relax while the iOS 12.4.5 will be installing. This may take several minutes and your device will start several times too during the installation process.
You may also like to check out How to Hide an App on iPhone or iPad