If your iPhone is running low on space, you’d most likely want to upload the photos on iCloud and delete them from your phone to make space. One could easily upload data on iCloud and download it on your PC just by signing in the iCloud. Learn HOW TO BACKUP YOUR IPHONE/IPAD USING ITUNES AND iCloud
In this guide, you will learn how to download iPhone photos in Mac through iCloud.
Downloading iPhone Photos in Mac through iCloud
Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the browser and go to iCloud.com. Type your Apple ID & Password (the one you use on your iPhone) and click on the Next button.
- You will find the Apple Photos interface, click on it to open it.
- Find the album from the sidebar or from the “Photos” section scroll up to find images that you want to download on your Mac.
- Now select the images by pressing and holding the “Command” key while single tapping on the image.
- Once you have selected the media, click on the “Download” button in the toolbar at the top of the iCloud window.
Selected images and videos will be downloaded in full resolution. To view the downloaded media head over to the “Downloads” folder in your computer where the downloaded files reside.
You may also like to check out 2 Ways to Transfer Content From One iOS Device To iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch