SoundCloud is one of the biggest platforms to stream music. Users can listen to music online on SoundCloud and can upload their own music. Unfortunately, downloading music from SoundCloud is not very straightforward.
If the uploader has made the music available for download, only then you can download it directly from the website. A “Free Download” option is made available under the comment box in this case. While if the uploader has not made the soundtrack available for download, you’ll need to use a third-party app or chrome extension to download the track.
Also, learn How to Combine Audio and Video
In this guide, we will tell you how you can download tracks from Soundcloud via a third-party app.
Downloading Music from SoundCloud
To download music from SoundCloud, use klickaud.com. Klickaud is an online website that helps the user to download music from SoundCloud. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to download music from SoundCloud using Klickaud:
- Launch the browser and go to soundcloud.com. Now open the music that you want to download from SoundCloud.
- Copy the URL to that music on SoundCloud.
- On another Chrome tab, open klickaud.net.
- Enter the copied URL in the “Enter SoundCloud Audio URL” box and click on “Download” given right next to the box.
- Wait a few seconds for klickaud to process the data, then click on “Download the Song”.
Hope this guide has helped you to download music from Soundcloud. For more guides, keep visiting askcaty.com. You might also like to check out How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3