Downloading Torrent files from the web is very similar to downloading files using Internet Download Manager or any other software. You can easily download torrent files on your computer. In this guide, we’ll help you to download Torrent files using uTorrent on your personal computer.
UTorrent is a free torrent downloading software. You can download any type of torrent file from the web using this software. Learn how to do it by following the guide.
Download Torrent files using uTorrent
Before you try to download the torrent files using uTorrent make sure that you have uTorrent downloaded and installed in your PC and you have set protocol encryption which ensures that your uTorrent program’s connection to a torrent’s server is secure.
- Go to the webpage from where you want to download the torrent file and search for the name of the file. https://yts.lt/ is one of the famous websites to download torrent files from.
- Click on the Download option given with the torrent file.
- Once you have downloaded the torrent file, double click on the file. This will direct the file to uTorrent.
- Select the location where you want to have a complete downloaded file from uTorrent and click on OK.
- uTorrent will start seeding the file and downloading
The speed with which the file will be downloaded depends on your internet connection. Once the downloading is done, you will be notified.