Adding references to your blog/articles increase the significance of a topic. Therefore it is prodigious if you add some post or tweet to your article. There are two ways you can share a post/tweet as a proof or reference; either by copying the link to the post/tweet and pasting it on your blog/article and the other way is to embed it. Embedding is better as it shows the whole content on your website.
Embedding is basically an integration of links, posts, tweets, etc. into social media posts or other web media which increases engagement of your website.
Embedding a Tweet
To embed a tweet/post, you can use some online way or you can embed it directly from the place. To embed a tweet directly, follow the procedure given below:
- Go to Twitter.com in your browser and log in to your account
- Now choose the tweet that you want to embed
- Click on the drop-down menu icon given on the right upper corner of the tweet
- Choose </> Embed Tweet option, it will take you to another webpage from where you can copy the embedded link
- Click on Copy Code and go to your blog/article and paste the copied code where you want to complement the tweet.
Remember if you’re using WordPress, go to the Text page when you try to paste an embedded tweet otherwise tweet’s content won’t be shown on your website. In fact, it will be displayed as some code that cannot be understood by a person.
Related: How to Run an APK File on Android, Windows 10, & mac