Microsoft brought out Windows 10 update with a lot of cool features for the users. One of them is the dark mode. Just like Windows 10, now iOS 13 has also got dark mode. Sometimes adjusting the brightness of the screen is not enough to soothe the eyes. This feature is the night mode just like the one twitter have. (Twitter: @CatyAsk)
The feature is called “Dark Mode” because it is best used when you have to work in dark i.e. at night. This cool feature not only helps to improve your visual comfort but also saves screen energy.
To discover the dark theme and save your eyes from getting tired, follow the article to activate it on your PC.
Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10
To enable the dark mode on Windows 10, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the Settings in your PC either from the Start menu or from notification center quick access options.
- Choose personalization option from the Settings window
- Now from left panel in Personalization window, select Colors
- From under the Colors, headings on the right area of the window find Choose your default app mode and Select Dark
- By default, your windows have Light mode which is day mode enabled for your windows.
In this way dark mode will be enabled from light mode, Enjoy!