Samsung has to be the first android manufacturing firm to add Dark Mode to its devices. The dark mode is introduced in almost every social media app and Apple devices, this is the first time that android device have it too.
Also, learn How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge
It is very easy to enable Dark mode features in Samsung S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra. In this guide, we will show you how it’s done.
Enabling Dark Mode in Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
Here’s how you can turn on dark mode with a schedule:
- Open the notification panel by dragging it down the screen. Tap on the “Gear” icon given next to the power button to open “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Display” option which is given at the top of the menu.
- In “Display” settings, tap on the “Dark” button to enable Dark Mode without a schedule.
- To enable Dark Mode with a custom schedule, tap on “Dark Mode Settings”.
- Now tap on “Turn on as scheduled” toggle to turn it on and select from either of the options given below them i.e. “Sunset to sunrise” or “Custom schedule”
- If you choose to turn on “Custom schedule” dark mode, enter the “Start time” and “End time” to schedule the custom dark mode.
Dark Mode will be set and scheduled for your Android device. Moreover, if you don’t want to navigate to the Settings every time you want to change the interface of your device, it could be easily done from the Quick Launch panel. To open a quick panel, swipe down twice from the top of the screen. The grid of icons will be displayed, find the crescent icon and tap on it to instantly turn to enable or disable the dark mode.