Some users are not careful regarding their following list on Instagram due to which it exceeds un-necessarily. Instagram has introduced a new category which helps the user manage their following list. These two categories are “Least Interacted With” and “Most Shown in feed”. You can unfollow those account which is displayed in “Least Interacted With” category.
Want to see which Instagram accounts show up in your feed the most and who you interact with the least? Now you can! Just tap “Following” and manage your list from there. pic.twitter.com/eKFOBCdutr
— Instagram (@instagram) February 6, 2020
In this guide, we will show you how you can clean up your profile through the “Least Interacted With” category.
Instagram’s New Categories
To find the above mentioned two categories in your Instagram account, follow the guide:
- Launch Instagram app manually or search “Instagram” from the spotlight on iPhone and search in “Android” and tap on the Instagram app icon to open it.
- Now click on your account’s profile picture given at the right bottom of the Instagram app.
- Select the “Following’ option at the top right corner of the screen alongside the “Followers” option.
- You will see a “Categories” section with two categories i.e. “Least Interacted With” and “Most Shown in Feed.
- Tap on “Least Interacted With” to find out the accounts that you have least interacted with and unfollow those accounts. This data is generated by calculating the likes and interactions with the other user account.
- In the “Most Shown in Feed” list, you will see the accounts that appear most on the news feed and the most active account.
You may also like to learn How to Temporarily Disable Instagram Account