If you forgot your Wireless network password, and you have to insert it on another device, you can retrieve it from Windows 10 pc that’s already connected to the internet.
In this guide, we will show you how to find your Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10.
Finding Wi-Fi Network Password in Windows 10
Here’s how you can find the Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10:
- On your Windows 10 PC, click on the “Start” button and select “Settings” or search from the search tab on the taskbar.
- In Windows Settings, select “Network & Internet”.
- By default, Network & Security will open “Status” settings, click on “Network & Sharing Center” from the right pane.
- From the “Network & Sharing Center” click on “Wi-Fi (Android Hotspot)”.
- “Wi-Fi” Status” pop-up window will appear on the screen. Here, click on “Wireless Properties”.
- A new pop-up box of “Android Hotspot Wireless Network Properties” will appear. Go to the “Security” tab in this window.
- Click on “Show Characteristics” to reveal the Wi-Fi Password.
Use the revealed password to connect the other devices with the same Wi-Fi network.